2. good luck with ur study to Una, who currently i believe is playing some stupid games like pong, or mayb watching movies, or mayb just sleeping on the plane to Amsterdam. anyway, any of the 3 is good enuff for long flights.
3. since it is Ramadhan, i dont spend a lot of time at home. im enjoying the fun of breaking fast at different places everyday. i went to alkhalil once. despite the heavy eating n long standing tarawih, i still kept my ideal bodyweight, indeed, i manage to cut down 3 kilos in the last 2-3 months. this is no 'barakah' alone brother, instead it is called 'cycling'!
4. fasting reflects and makes us thinks abt the suffering of the people ard the world. so its good that people start collecting money, doing sedekah, donation etc. but still there r desperate ppl out there being left out. so, to overcome the problem, few leaders of the world come together in a grand meeting to identify the most desperatest person living on earth, n again a candidate from Malaysia rob the top spot, scoring 99.99/100 in the desperate scale.
"i am fortunate enuff to hav good leaders, n i am proud to be the top of the list. Malaysia boleh" -desperate person no 1-
desperate person no 1
one of the top 5o
n only then ppl in Sudan, Iraq, Afghanistan, and not least, ppl around riverland area. !qué interesanté!
5. having to kill a few hrs yesterday, i wandered arnd Rundle Mall. they were having some real life model modelling. it wasnt too bad yet not that interesting either. so i just took 1 pic of them,
6. then i went to the Danish Bicycle Exhibition. it was .. ermm.. good. may a bit better than good bcoz it's free! more pics here.
ps: reading this, what about Mr deseperate no 1??