Tuesday, April 05, 2011

from bicycle to Audi n back to familiar ground


ayah, umi n mama

all praise to God, everything went well, except that i wont have my on-stage grad pic due to a string of miscommunications, which i only have myself to be blamed, but certain things are easily to get over with.

the apartment was more than sufficient, the car was excellent, everything went accordingly as planned, and i still left with a significant amount of money in the bank. good to know that i wont have to rob a bank or go all-out busking at Rundle Mall, anytime soon.

graduation was ok. i'm yet to reap the benefit of it so far, but you got to make do good of what you've got, i believe i embraced the convo spirit whole-heartedly. a 'compulsory' part of my life is done n dusted... at least for now.


it was kinda dream, everything seemed so out of my world. the feeling of disbelief still lingers around my head for me to digest. it was a week that is totally contradict everything that im familiar with. such an upheaval it was, the whole experience.

having my parents here was a bless itself, never-mind the Audi, comfy apartment, jacuzzi n stuff. but at the end of the day, i opted to sleep on the floor in front of the tv.

my sincere apologies go to all those who weren't invited to the dinner. it was such a secluded, secured apartment that i already start developing arthritis from repetitive card tagging to open the door.

here are the guests and the reasons:
Rumah Wilcox, Rumah Paradise, Rumah Syamil, Rumah Im, Alturkistiano: Rumah2 yg aku selalu crash since 2006. rumah pokcek dah dissolved so aku terlupa ade haikal the survivor.
Anep n co: ex-housemate 06 n my father knows him from work.
Rumah Aisyah paradise: my bro's sister in law. invited tp xdatang.
Kak Ipah n co: sbb ade baby comel. gahahahahaha.
jubek: mr photographer, xdatang jugak.

a million of thanks to all, especially the wilcoxes, yg jadik pusat mengeteh lepas subuh utk bpk aku. layan siot hahahaha.

i know my real enthusiasm is on bikes, but firmly, i can confidently say "money well spent". and i'll do it all over again anytime soon, without hesitation of course!


ps: more pic here. more r coming. such an asian, snap anything that moves.

7 comments:

Wahida said...

congrat dah konvo...itu bukan mimpi tapi kenangan terindah...=)

soleil m said...

congratulation brothaaa!
dah besar dh hang ni, nnt dh blh kawen dh :')

mangkuk statik said...

Afifi in Audi....Seprite!
Congratz Ihsan. Apalaga. PhD!!!

ihsan_huhu said...

wahida:
boleh la...

kuki:
ko tuh p la kawen cpt, dok kecundang je

mangkuk:
PhD? pH7.5 dh r kot

Hijaz Kamal said...

give me the crees watching all the same places I took my mom and sis during my grad

Syafiq Afifi said...

yeay! <3

ihsan_huhu said...

hijaz:
dh xdek tpt lain kot

syafiq:
huh