Wednesday, October 08, 2008
AFC + new PM + holiday cont'd
it's good dat Adelaide Utd just won the 1st leg of the AFC semifinal against Kuruvci Tashkent by a quite comfortable margin of 3-0. i was a bit upset when the shaped internet speed failed me to at least gave me any chance of being the 1st 25 watchers to email ten news to get a double passes for the game, n studyadelaide also didnt offer any ticket, as well as Oscar. there goes all my chances of free tickets. against my mom's advice to purchace one, i stick to my go-if-get-free-tix policy. mayb if the final is held here, i'll re-evaluate the policy (by dat time, AUD1 might be equivalent to RM0.56, please keep falling). so, hopefully The Reds will win the 2nd leg at the expense of Rivaldo (the shitty actor) n co. all look good for now.
malaysia is getting a new PM next yr. we might get a fatter but richer guy, or the skinnier with back pain but still good in sodomising ppl. i dun hav much against the skinny guy, who got skinny after few yrs of eating ikan kering ala carte n dog food (according to the reporter, fuck u, the food at my skool was far worse than urs). here r reasons y the fat guy as PM is not good for us
1. he's fat, i dont want malaysians to b known as a fat country (like The US, Australia etc)
2. less hot chix, esp from Mongzolia will come here.
3. C4 stocks in the military store will b depleted.
4. he looks like Alisher Usmanov ( the face n surely the tummy)
5. i'll have to buy everything associated with submarines tru him
6. he'll keep stuffing his pockets.. for another few yrs
7. he's fat.. did i mentioned it earlier? i guess he just got even fatter within seconds.
8. i just hate everything abt him ( at least pak lah got a nice nickname)
eventho the points above r made ups and not true (except the fat one), i still hate to see the fatty bum bumming around as our new PM. If he still succeeded, i better contact Mr Zoolander to assassinate him during the next runway.
ps: I've met a lot of nice fat ppl, i just hate this 1 fat guy, owh maybe a few more.